Want to take your MACRO PHOTOGRAPHY to the next level?
We know that many of you are at home looking for ways to be creative with your camera. We have a new solution for you….and it should be a lot of fun! We are offering our first two week macro class, and it is completely online. This is the perfect way to improve your skills while waiting to get back to more exotic locations. We will meet from 10-11:30 am on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from May 11-22. We will be photographing objects that you can find right at home. Limited to 8 participants.
What is included?
- Six 90 minute online sessions on Zoom conference, including technique demonstrations, editing and photo critique
- A FB group page for participants to post their work
- A private 30 minute follow up critique with Tom and Cree to review your new macro work.
- A small group setting to support your learning and connect with other photographers.
What do I need?
- Desktop or laptop with Zoom – a free program
- Macro lens or 70-200mm with an extension tube
- Small reflector, small diffuser
- Optional: speed light, studio in a box
How much does it cost?
$329 per person Pay by PayPal here to sign up