Location: Botswana, Africa
Dates: November 11-19, 2025 SOLD OUT
Cost: $10,369 double occupancy, $1300 single supplement
Description: This safari has been custom designed for our group of 10 by the Wild Source
We start our safari on Botswana’s famed Chobe National Park riverfront. The big draw here is incredible boat trips on the Chobe River with its high concentrations of elephant, hippo, baboons, waterbuck and Cape Buffalo. Our boat is specially designed for photographers with swivel chairs allowing us to achieve the highest quality river based photography.
Our second destination is the legendary Okavango Delta, widely considered Africa’s best wilderness safari experience. Here we have a safari camp that is ideally located in an area that provides dry land for top notch game drives but also has sufficient channels to explore the Okavango by boat. Use of a team of guides and trackers maximizes opportunities to locate and follow predators, including rarer species like lion, cheetah, leopard and African wild dogs.
See some trip highlights from our Botswana Photo Workshop in 2023
Closest Airport: Fly to and from Johannesburg, South Africa
Included in the fee:
- Internal flights in Botswana between our Chobe and Okavango sections
- International flights from Johannesburg to Kasane, Botswana and from Maun, Botswana to Johannesburg
- Meals and drinks
- Park/Conservation fees
- In Johannesburg accommodation and breakfast
Participants will provide their own:
- International Air to and from Johannesburg
- Tips – we recommend $25 per person per day
- Travel Insurance is required and must include coverage for evacuation and major medical
- A non-refundable deposit of $3000 pp is due upon registration. It can be paid by check or credit card
- Final payment is due August 12, 2025
This trip is organized by the Wild Source and their terms and conditions apply for this trip. For more details on: itinerary, accommodations, internal flights and destinations, terms/conditions please click on this link:
This link has a detailed itinerary, hotel information and a country guide.
Know Before You Go: This workshop is rated Moderate. Participants should be able to 1) carry their gear to and from vehicles 2) be able to get into high clearance vehicles 3) spend extended amounts of time in very bumpy vehicles driven both on and off road. A wildlife lens is needed for this workshop.
Non-refundable Deposit for Botswana 2025
Dates: Nov 11-19, 2025
CS Custom Button – final payment