Greetings from Tom and Cree!
We are delighted to see so many of you working on your photography skills why staying home. In an effort to support you while workshops have been suspended, we are offering several new online services for photographers who want to learn at home.
We have created a web page with 2 at home options as well as several options for when travel restrictions start to lift. We have plenty of time in May and June to support your learning. Check out the new Services Webpage
Here is a sneak peak of what we are offering:
Details: Interested in improving your Lightroom or PhotoShop skills? Learn from working pros, Tom and Cree. They will be using the images you took so everything applies to your learning. Step by step instruction on a screencast video will allow you to learn new skills and be able to save the results for future sessions and growth.
What is included:
- Pre-session consultation to determine your interests and program preference: Lightroom, PhotoShop, On1 Presets
- 5 video screencasts of 5 of your images – Tom or Cree will edit your photographs explaining the steps along the way
- Follow up trouble shooting when you are working on your own images
Details: You select the images and we share live feedback with you on Skype or FaceTime. We will schedule the session and contact you in advance to find out what you are interested in learning about.
What is included:
- Pre-session consultation to determine your interest and goals for the review
- Private 30 minute review session to critique up to 20 images on Skype or Facetime
If either of these options interest you, give us a call at (970) 631-9383 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a note on our Contact Form
Cree & Tom