Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
Dates: one day event TBD by client
Details: Tom’s clients regularly ask about private lessons. This private lighting tutorial is designed to teach individuals how to use strobe lights on location, work with a model and learn the latest tips on digital workflow and photo editing. It also includes a private portfolio review and two meals with Tom.
This private lesson includes:
- A three hour shoot in Fort Collins, using a professional model and outdoor strobe lighting.
- Lunch with Tom to review the results
- An afternoon editing session with Tom including tips on workflow and editing in either PhotoShop or Lightroom.
- A 30 minute portfolio review with Tom
- Dinner with Tom and Cree in quaint Old Town, Fort Collins
The type of model and style of the shoot will vary depending on client interest and model availability. It usually takes 2 weeks to set up a shoot.
Recommended hotel: Marriott in Fort Collins.
Closest Airport: Denver International (DIA) in Denver, Colorado. Approx. drive time: one hour
Recommended camera gear:
- Camera body
- Lenses: 24-70mm 2.8, 70=200mm 2.8, any prime lens you own
Included in the fee:
- All instruction
- Use of all strobe gear
- Copy of Tom’s ebook Create Better Photographs
- Model fees
- Private lunch and dinner with Tom
- Portfolio review
Students will provide their own:
- Hotel accommodation
- Transportation, airfare, rental car
- Breakfast on the day of the shoot