Terms and Conditions
Tom Bol Photo Workshops does not have any control of the weather, natural disasters, or any other emergencies that might affect the trip. Travel insurance should be purchased to cover any missed flights, medical problems, emergencies or cancellations that may affect your trip.
By booking a trip with Tom Bol Photo Workshops, you agree to the following:
Unless noted otherwise in the workshop description, a deposit is due at the time of registration. Payments may be by check, credit card or PayPal. Full payment is due 60 days before the event. If you make a deposit by credit card, check or PayPal, we will send you a reminder for the balance.
- 90 days or more prior to the start of the workshop your deposit will be refunded less $100
- Between 89 and 61 days prior to the start of the workshop, we will retain your full deposit.
- 60 days and fewer to the start of the workshop your entire workshop fee is retained.
There are circumstances where Tom Bol Photo Workshops may cancel a workshop 30 days or more prior to that event. Should cancellation occur, we will refund what you have paid for the workshop fee unless it is a case of force majeure (see below). Tom Bol Photo Workshops assumes no liability whatsoever for penalties incurred by you from airlines or any other sources. This is why we recommend travel insurance for all of our workshops.
Force Majeure: “Force Majeure” means that TBPW will not be liable for any alleged damages because of any circumstances including, but without limitation, explosion, flood, storm, fire, war or threat of war, civil disturbance, sickness, quarantine, weather conditions or other untoward occurrences. If TBPW is affected by Force Majeure it will notify you of the nature and extent of the incidence. TBPW may vary or cancel an itinerary in cases of force majeure. Refunds or partial refunds will be at the sole and absolute discretion of TBPW. TBPW will attempt to reimburse you where possible however we will deduct from any refund the reasonable actual and potential costs to TBPW of the Force Majeure
Here is what you can expect on your Spring 2021 workshops:
- We expect participants to be vaccinated when the vaccine becomes readily available, unless they have a medical exemption.
- We expect everyone to wear masks on the workshop during activities with the group.
- Maintain six foot social distancing during the workshop as much as possible.
- Self-drive during domestic workshops (except Alaska) or drive with your travel partners at the workshop.
- Morning temperature checks (no touch digital thermometer).
- Wash hands frequently, or alternatively use hand sanitizer.
- Attend pre-trip Zoom meeting to answer any questions you might have.
- Monitor your health during and before the workshop. If you feel sick before the workshop, please do not attend. During the workshop immediately notify Tom or Cree if you feel sick, or learn you have been recently exposed to a confirmed Covid-19 case up to 14 days prior to the workshop. Proper course of action will be determined by TBPW at that time.