We work hard to provide an outstanding workshop experience. However, Tom Bol Photo Workshops does not have any control of the weather, natural disasters, or any other emergencies that might affect the trip. Travel insurance should be purchased to cover any missed flights, medical problems, emergencies or cancellations that may affect your trip.
By booking a trip with Tom Bol Photo Workshops, you agree to the following:
- 90 days or more prior to the start of the workshop your deposit will be refunded less $100. For international or Alaska workshops the cancellation fee is $300.
- Between 89 and 61 days prior to the start of the workshop, we will retain your full deposit.
- 60 days and fewer to the start of the workshop your entire workshop fee is retained.
There are circumstances where Tom Bol Photo Workshops may cancel a workshop 30 days or more prior to that event. Should cancellation occur, we will refund what you have paid for the workshop fee unless it is a case of force majeure (see below). Tom Bol Photo Workshops assumes no liability whatsoever for penalties incurred by you from airlines or any other sources. This is why we recommend travel insurance for all of our workshops.
Force Majeure: “Force Majeure” means that TBPW will not be liable for any alleged damages because of any circumstances including, but without limitation, explosion, flood, storm, fire, war or threat of war, civil disturbance, sickness, quarantine, weather conditions or other untoward occurrences. If TBPW is affected by Force Majeure it will notify you of the nature and extent of the incidence. TBPW may vary or cancel an itinerary in cases of force majeure. Refunds or partial refunds will be at the sole and absolute discretion of TBPW. TBPW will attempt to reimburse you where possible however we will deduct from any refund the reasonable actual and potential costs to TBPW of the Force Majeure.
We care about the health and safety of our participants and want to let you know what you can expect for covid prevention on your Fall and Winter 2021 workshops:
- We expect participants to be vaccinated and the vaccine is now readily available, unless they have a medical exemption.
- PCR tests to travel to or between international destinations are not covered in the trip costs. Similarly medical evacuations or quarantine costs are also not covered by TBPW
- Wash hands frequently, or alternatively use hand sanitizer. We encourage participants to wear masks when indoors or in confined crowded spaces.
- Attend pre-trip Zoom meeting to answer any questions you might have.
- Monitor your health during and before the workshop. If you feel sick before the workshop, please do not attend. During the workshop immediately notify Tom or Cree if you feel sick, or learn you have been recently exposed to a confirmed Covid-19 case up to 14 days prior to the workshop. Proper course of action will be determined by TBPW at that time.
- We recommend purchasing rapid tests to take with you on workshops. If you feel any symptoms of covid including a cough or runny nose, we recommend using the rapid test.
- In case of possible quarantine we recommend bringing 14 days of extra personal medication.