- 121 days or more prior to the start of the workshop your deposit will be refunded less $100. For international or Alaska workshops the cancellation fee is $300.
- Between 120 and 90 days prior to the start of the workshop, we will retain your full deposit.
- 60 days and fewer to the start of the workshop your entire workshop fee is retained.
There are circumstances where Tom Bol Photo Workshops may cancel a workshop 30 days or more prior to that event. Should cancellation occur, we will refund what you have paid for the workshop fee unless it is a case of force majeure (see below). Tom Bol Photo Workshops assumes no liability whatsoever for penalties incurred by you from airlines or any other sources. This is why we recommend travel insurance for all of our workshops.
Force Majeure: “Force Majeure” means that TBPW will not be liable for any alleged damages because of any circumstances including, but without limitation, explosion, flood, storm, fire, war or threat of war, civil disturbance, sickness, quarantine, weather conditions or other untoward occurrences. If TBPW is affected by Force Majeure it will notify you of the nature and extent of the incidence. TBPW may vary or cancel an itinerary in cases of force majeure. Refunds or partial refunds will be at the sole and absolute discretion of TBPW. TBPW will attempt to reimburse you where possible however we will deduct from any refund the reasonable actual and potential costs to TBPW of the Force Majeure.
We care about the health and safety of our participants and want to let you know what you can expect for covid prevention on your Spring and Summer 2023 workshops:
- We recommend that participants be vaccinated to avoid travel disruptions from catching covid, which can also effect the group.
- Costs of PCR tests, rapid tests, medical evacuations or quarantine costs are the participants’ responsibility and are not covered by TBPW
- Attend pre-trip Zoom meeting to answer any questions you might have.
- Monitor your health during and before the workshop. If you feel sick before the workshop, please do not attend. During the workshop immediately notify Tom or Cree if you feel sick, or learn you have been recently exposed to a confirmed Covid-19 case up to 14 days prior to the workshop. Proper course of action will be determined by TBPW at that time.
- We recommend purchasing rapid tests to take with you on workshops. If you feel any symptoms of covid including a cough or runny nose, we recommend using the rapid test.
- In case of possible quarantine we recommend bringing 14 days of extra personal medication.