Location: Tanzania East Africa
Dates: May 20-June 3, 2023 SOLD OUT
Cost: $9695 double occupancy
This is Africa as you’ve always imagined it to be: the magic of a Serengeti sunset, the teeming wildlife of Ngorongoro Crater. A safari to Tanzania is a special adventure into the premier game-viewing country of Africa. Tanzania’s great game parks and reserves are unsurpassed anywhere in the world. We’ll see all of the major plains animals, zebras, giraffes, impalas, gazelles, and other herbivores. There will be baboons and monkeys, herds of elephant and buffalo, and some of the most wonderful bird life you will ever see.
We have planned this safari during this period for a special reason — the Serengeti migration, the greatest wildlife spectacle on earth. Our trip is timed to coincide with the annual migration of thousands of animals through the central & southern corridor, and with luck we will witness the herds as they travel across the region to the Maasai Mara in Kenya.
- Two evenings in Arusha providing everyone with a portion of the day to rest and photographic opportunities at a lovely farming village and school.
- Intensive game viewing at Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti, and Tarangire National Parks.
- Only 4 or 5 participants per vehicle (7 passenger stretch Land Cruisers) and limited to 14 participants, to ensure the optimum photographic experience.
- Time to absorb and photograph the wonder of it all. Most safari operator’s rush from place to place, we take our time, watching and waiting for wildlife or just the right light.
- Lodging consists of luxury tented camps and lodges, chosen for your photographic opportunities, and migration.
This workshop is organized and run by Strabo Tours with Tom and Cree Bol as the primary photography instructors. All payment and policies for the trip are managed by Jacque at Strabo Photo Tours. We have been offering successful workshops with Strabo for more than a decade.
To see a detailed itinerary or to sign up Click here