Location: Granada, Seville, Ronda
Dates: May 13-25, 2022 4 Spaces Available
Cost: $6195 double occupancy
Fall under Spain’s magical spell: Andalusia is outside the major cities and is undoubtedly the most exotic and stunning region in all of Spain. The beauty of its remarkable architecture and breathtaking landscape will entrance you, while the diversity and warmth of its culture will captivate you.
If this rugged landscape could speak, it would testify to untold battles and conquests by both Moors and later Christian forces. These remarkable people left behind some of the finest architectural examples of their refined culture. Many regard Granada and the fabulous high Sierra Nevada as the hub of this astonishing region. The first view of the Sierra Nevada; a majestic hunched, spine of rock glistening with its mantle of snow in very early spring is a memory that abides forever. Directly behind the great hulk of the Sierra Nevada lie the fertile hills and valleys of Las Alpujarras. From Granada you will travel on to Ronda, and photograph the white-town route, as you drive west from Ronda, there will be Zahara, Arcos de la Frontera to the plains of Jerez. Then on to Seville, being the centerpiece of romantic Spain. You are certain to feel, and encouraged to capture the flamenco spirit in your heart as well as through your lens. Cordoba, a photographer’s delight, has enough subjects and light conditions to fill albums. Venture to Andalusia with Tom and Cree on this amazing journey.
- Fall under the spell of Andalusia, Spain.
- Photograph the impressive architecture of Granada’s Alhambra, Seville’s Alcazar, Cordoba’s Mosque, and more.
- Ronda, and the enchanting ‘white-town route’, villages strung together, draped along hillsides, under their castles.
- Photograph the beautiful patios, flowers, gardens, Roman and Moorish monuments, and bullrings.
- Stay in the heart of each location, taking early morning and dusk photo walks with Tom & Cree.
This workshop is organized and run by Strabo Tours with Tom and Cree Bol as the primary photography instructors. All payment and policies for the trip are managed by Jacque at Strabo Photo Tours. We have been offering successful workshops with Strabo for more than a decade.
To see a detailed itinerary or to sign up Click here