Location: Slovenia – Eastern European Alps
Dates: October 8-18, 2023 – Space Available
Cost: $4594 double occupancy
Slovenia is one of Tom’s favorite places in Europe…..and most people know very little about it! Imagine a country with vineyards like Tuscany, Mediterranean beaches, Alpes like Austria and high alpine lakes like Switzerland. The best part: they are all only a few hours apart. It is the best of Europe without the crowds and the driving.
- Limited to twelve passengers, two meals each day.
- Spend 10 days in the less traveled Country of Slovenia with like-minded photographers.
- Photographic education by photo leaders Tom & Cree Bol.
- Travel with a Slovenian local guide who is also a professional photographer.
- Discover the warmth and charm of Ljubljana with its architecture, markets and bustling riverbank.
- Photograph the colorful mountain range of the Julian Alps, and Piran on the Adriatic coast.
- Try creative long exposures to capture fast-flowing rivers and waterfalls of Soca River Valley.
- Sunrise and sunset photography of Lake Bled and its iconic church.
This workshop is organized and run by Strabo Tours with Tom and Cree Bol as the primary photography instructors. All payment and policies for the trip are managed by Jacque at Strabo Photo Tours. We have been offering successful workshops with Strabo for more than a decade.
To see a detailed itinerary or to sign up Click here