Private class See Workshop Highlight from Sept 2021
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
Dates: 1-3 day event TBD by client
Cost: $1799.00 per day
Details: Tom’s clients regularly ask about private lessons. This private lighting tutorial is designed to teach individuals how to use strobe lights on location, work with a model and learn the latest tips on digital workflow and photo editing. It also includes a private portfolio review and two meals with Tom.
This private lesson includes:
- Morning and afternoon portrait sessions with models. Studio, On-location or both
- All lighting equipment for in door and out door studio light photography.
- Dinner with Tom and Cree in quaint Old Town, Fort Collins the night before tutorial to discuss goals
- Copy of Tom’s ebook – A Lighting Handbook
The type of model and style of the shoot will vary depending on client interest and model availability. It usually takes 2 weeks to set up a shoot.
Recommended hotel: The Elizabeth in Fort Collin’s Old Town
Closest Airport: Denver International (DIA) in Denver, Colorado. Approx. drive time: one hour
Recommended camera gear:
- Camera body
- Lenses: 24-70mm 2.8, 70=200mm 2.8, any prime lens you own
Participants will provide their own:
- Hotel accommodation
- Transportation, airfare, rental car
- Meals other than welcome dinner
Deposit for Lighting Tutorial
Contact us to talk more about available dates, portrait styles and location preferences.