Location: Paris, Loire Valley, Giverny in France
Dates: September 9-19, 2023
Cost: TBD Coming Soon
The area surrounding Paris made a lasting impression on Cree from her time working and studying there. This tour has been specially designed to capture the best parts of the greater Parisian area including French château’s, Monet’s gardens, quaint villages and the most photographic spots in Paris itself – what better way to capture the Impressions of France.
- Ten days of photography and instruction with accomplished photo and tour leaders Tom & Cree Bol.
- Tour limited to 12 participants for extra attention.
- Begin this amazing program with photographing the highlights of Paris!!
- Giverny speaks for itself, as always plans are made to have you there before and after typical tourist times to make the best of your photography.
- When you are in the City of Honfleur you may be photographing in the footsteps of Monet, Boudin, or other famous artists.
- Loire Valley, what better place to stay for a sense of place, breathtaking landscapes compete with the opulence of those that built their amazing homes in traditional French château style.
This workshop is organized and run by Strabo Tours with Tom and Cree Bol as the primary photography instructors. All payment and policies for the trip are managed by Jacque at Strabo Photo Tours. We have been offering successful workshops with Strabo for more than a decade.
To sign up Click here