New Class Sat-Sun August 22 & 23, 2-3:30 pm Mountain Time – 1 Space Available
Details: In three hours of online class time, Cree will show you how to use texture layers in Adobe PhotoShop to bring your creativity to the next level. This class will cover everything you need to know to shoot, edit and store texture images in the PhotoShop library panel. No need to purchase other people’s textures…..we will be creating our own! Cree will show you how to use your own images to create compelling texture layers. We will use floral, urban and atmospheric texture layers to merge with background layers.
This class is the perfect progression from our “Macro Photography” class. It is ideal for either PhotoShop or Lightroom users who want to learn how to manipulate layers in PhotoShop. We will spend two 90 minute sessions on instruction and demonstrations, with plenty of time for questions and assignment critique. We will use Zoom for our interactive conferences . And we may have a surprise guest appearance from Tom at the end!
Here are some of the topics we will include:
- Creating and editing urban textures
- Creating and editing atmospheric textures
- Creating and editing floral textures
- Texture layers for floral photos
- Texture layers for portraits
- Texture layers for wildlife images
- Merging two images in PhotoShop with the opacity slider
- PhotoShop blending modes with textures
- Using the library panel in Adobe PhotoShop
- Latest version of PS
All About Texture Layers
Dates: August 22 & 23 from 2-3:30 pm